You will be the ones ultimately in charge of putting out content for each of our classes online and driving organic traffic to our online learning platform. Your overarching goal: get our platform dominating SEO ranking across all relevant learning opportunities.
You will work at your own pace as long as you deliver within timelines. You will be reporting to the Editor.
- Carry out research on topics assigned to them and creating content relevant to those topics.
- Talk to instructors and draw out stories and content from them. Translate some of those stories into content marketing pieces.
- Fact-check any data collected during the research process.
- Read style guides or project briefs and use them to develop content for assignments.
- Convert the information they’ve acquired into readable, easy-to-understand content tailored to our learners’ needs and social media audience.
- Revise their work based on editorial feedback.
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent command of the English language, especially the rules of syntax, punctuation and grammar
- Excellent research and story-telling skills
- Ability to break down complex concepts into simple, interesting writing pieces.
- Excellent time management and the ability to stick to deadlines
- Good observation skills and a keen attention to detail
- Excellent creativity skills
- Proficiency in the use of word-processing software, including content management systems
- In-depth knowledge of style guides
- Knowledge of SEO
- A determined attitude and the ability to take criticism.